Note: The Verida Vault is currently on testnet. Do not send any real / mainnet tokens to the Verida Vault wallet, or they will be lost.
Verida Vault currently supports tokens on Ethereum, Algorand and NEAR. This guide will step you through how to send ALGO tokens via Algorand Testnet Dispense to Verida Vault Algorand Wallet.
The ALGO Faucet is a free-to-use Algorand faucet to get testnet ALGO for testing purposes.
The Verida Vault is a crypto and data wallet that is in private beta and currently operating on testnet. You can get access to Verida Vault on iOS by joining the Verida Discord #dev-preview channel. If you don’t have a Verida account, you’ll be prompted to create one when you open the app.
1. Send ALGO via Algorand Testnet Dispense to Verida Vault
- Login to the Verida Vault mobile app.
- From the Home screen, go to Tokens > Algorand > Receive to copy your Verida Vault Algorand address.
- Head to the Algorand Faucet (https://testnet.algoexplorer.io/dispenser) and send ALGO to your Verida Vault Algorand address
- In the Verida Vault mobile app, go to Tokens > Algorand and you’ll see 10.0 ALGO has been received in the wallet.