The Verida Vault is a crypto and data wallet that is in private beta and currently operating on testnet. You can get access to Verida Vault on iOS by downloading it from App Store. If you don’t have a Verida account, you’ll be able to create one when you open the app.
Video guide: Coming soon
1. Open Verida Vault
2. On the main screen, select “Profiles”
3. Select "Public Profile”
4. In "Public Profile" add your avatar and fill in the following: "Name", "Country", "Description".
- To change your avatar click on «Circle with camera" and select from gallery photo you want to use as avatar.
- To change the name click on the "Name" and edit your profile name.
- To change country select your country from "Country"
- In "Description" write a short description about yourself (Example: Name, age, country of residence, hobby)