This guide will step you through how to create a Verida Identity.
The Verida Wallet is a self-custody web3 mobile wallet that supports zero knowledge credentials and multiple blockchains. Users can manage their self-sovereign decentralized identities and encrypted personal data all secured by the Verida Network. The Verida Wallet is currently operating on the Acacia Testnet. You can download the Verida Wallet at verida.io and create your new decentralized identity.
Video guide: https://youtu.be/Iav2TRzBiIs
1. Download Verida Wallet on your mobile device.
Choose your platform for downloading:
- IOS - https://apps.apple.com/app/verida-vault/id1546599632
- Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.verida.vault
2. Open Verida Wallet
- Start creating your identity in app by clicking - Get Started.
- Read and accept terms and conditions, then press Create Identity or Import Identity if you've used Verida Wallet before and saved your seed phrase.
- Select your public name and country
- Your identity has been successfully created, don’t forget to record your seed phrase and create a PIN code.
This guide demonstrated how to create your identity in Verida Wallet.