This guide will step you through how to claim a GateKeeper Adopter credential.
The Verida Wallet is a self-custody web3 mobile wallet that supports zero knowledge credentials and multiple blockchains. Users can manage their self-sovereign decentralized identities and encrypted personal data all secured by the Verida Network. The Verida Wallet is currently operating on the Acacia Testnet. You can download the Verida Wallet at verida.io and create your new decentralized identity.
Video guide: Upcoming…
1. Visit Verida Missions page
Go to https://missions.verida.network/ and connect your Verida Wallet via QR code.
Start your Mission 4 with pressing Synaps Proof of Life claim page.
2. Synaps Proof of Life claim journey
- Open https://pol.claim.anima.io/
- Connect with your MetaMask wallet or other options.
- After successful connection, start your 8-second live activity test (requires camera connection). Click on “I’m a human” → “Start”.
- Store your Proof of Personhood with pressing confirm.
- Claim your Proof of Life.
- Scan QR code via your Verida Wallet and approve connection.
- Scan the QR code with Verida Wallet to claim your Proof of Life.
After successful claiming, your Proof of Life credential will appear in Data → Credentials
3. Sending Request
- Go back to Verida Missions page - https://missions.verida.network/
- Press “Send Request” on Activity 1 block of Mission 4.
- Check your Verida Wallet and go through following flow: Press Select existing → Select Proof of Life credential, then confirm selection → Press Share.
This guide demonstrated how to claim a Proof of Life (PoL) Polygon ID credential.