Note: The Verida Wallet is currently on testnet. Do not send any real / mainnet tokens to the Verida Wa wallet, or they will be lost.
Verida Wallet currently supports tokens on Ethereum, Algorand, NEAR, and Polygon. This guide will step you through how to send ALGO tokens via Algorand Testnet Dispense to Verida Wallet Algorand Wallet.
The Verida Wallet is a self-custody web3 mobile wallet that supports zero knowledge credentials and multiple blockchains. Users can manage their self-sovereign decentralized identities and encrypted personal data all secured by the Verida Network. The Verida Wallet is currently operating on the Acacia Testnet. You can download the Verida Wallet at verida.io and create your new decentralized identity.
The ALGO Faucet is a free-to-use Algorand faucet to get testnet ALGO for testing purposes.
1. Send ALGO via Algorand Testnet Dispense to Verida Wallet
- Login to the Verida Wallet mobile app.
- From the Home screen, go to Tokens > Algorand > Receive > copy your Verida Wallet Algorand address.
- Head to the Algorand Faucet (https://testnet.algoexplorer.io/dispenser) and send ALGO to your Verida Wallet Algorand address
- In the Verida Wallet mobile app, go to Tokens > Algorand, and you’ll see 10.0 ALGO has been received in the wallet.