Note: The Verida Wallet is currently on testnet. Do not send any real / mainnet tokens to the Verida Wallet, or they will be lost.
Verida Wallet currently supports tokens on Ethereum, Algorand, NEAR, and Polygon. This guide will step you through how to send Ethereum (ETH) tokens on the Rinkeby Test Network from Rinkeby Faucet → Verida Wallet Ethereum Wallet.
The Verida Wallet is a self-custody web3 mobile wallet that supports zero knowledge credentials and multiple blockchains. Users can manage their self-sovereign decentralized identities and encrypted personal data all secured by the Verida Network. The Verida Wallet is currently operating on the Acacia Testnet. You can download the Verida Wallet at verida.io and create your new decentralized identity.
The Rinkeby Faucet is a free-to-use Ethereum faucet to get testnet ETH for testing purposes.
1. Send ETH from Rinkeby Faucet to Verida Wallet
- Login to the Verida Wallet mobile app.
- From the Home screen, go to Tokens > Ethereum > Receive > copy your Verida Wallet Ethereum address.
- Head to the Rinkeby Faucet (https://rinkebyfaucet.com/) and send ETH to your Verida Wallet Ethereum address
- In the Verida Wallet mobile app, go to Tokens > Ethereum, and you’ll see 0.1 ETH has been received in the wallet.