The Verida Vault is a crypto and data wallet that is in private beta and currently operating on testnet. You can get access to Verida Vault on iOS by downloading it from App Store. If you don’t have a Verida account, you’ll be prompted to create one when you open the app.
Video guide: (coming soon)
- Go to the Verida Network App (https://verida.network/)
- Press button “Login with Verida”
- Scan QR code on your phone via camera app or inside Verida Vault.
- After approving login on your phone via Verida Vault. You will see your profile data on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you can use Account Explorer, just paste DIDs that you need in search line and press “Search”.
- By clicking on account you will be forwarded on account page, where you can look for details (DID, country, description) or add this account as a contact.