Note: The Verida Vault is currently on testnet. Do not send any real / mainnet tokens to the Verida Vault wallet, or they will be lost.
Verida Vault currently supports tokens on Ethereum, Algorand and NEAR. This guide will step you through how to send Ether (ETH) tokens on the Rinkeby Test Network from Rinkeby Faucet → Verida Vault Ethereum Wallet.
The Rinkeby Faucet is a free-to-use Ethereum faucet to get testnet ETH for testing purposes.
The Verida Vault is a crypto and data wallet that is in private beta and currently operating on testnet. You can get access to Verida Vault on iOS by joining the Verida Discord #dev-preview channel. If you don’t have a Verida account, you’ll be prompted to create one when you open the app.
1. Send ETH from Rinkeby Faucet to Verida Vault
- Login to the Verida Vault mobile app.
- From the Home screen, go to Tokens > Ethereum > Receive to copy your Verida Vault Ethereum address.
- Head to the Rinkeby Faucet (https://rinkebyfaucet.com/) and send ETH to your Verida Vault Ethereum address
- In the Verida Vault mobile app, go to Tokens > Ethereum and you’ll see 0.1 ETH has been received in the wallet.